yesterday..

Yesterday... I battled hair. I vacuumed dog hair, got my hair cut, and managed to detail the places it's not socially acceptable to grow hair. Yesterday... I braved "pimping" this little site on AR (all recipes) I say braved because a while back I got some snide remarks from a member there- but I'm over that now. Because yesterday I found some new readers and I am finally getting to know some of the "quiet ones"! Yesterday I made an extra prize for a lost contestant..and yesterday afternoon it rained and rained so my hubby and I sat on the front porch and had a beer and watched our daughter put all the potted plants in the walkway. Yesterday I made (well, almost 3/4 way done) a "dinkle" for my daughter. A dinkle is what she calls stars..I sewed a stuffed one. Yesterday I did dishes, hung laundry (yes I'm old school) and was just happy with my place on this earth. Part of that came from each of my readers and the wonderful comments left. Thank you all. P.S.-contest still open so get talkin to my "quiet ones"!

Comments

Cindy said…
The world would be better without those snide comments but we, unfortunately, see them everywhere. It seems some people think their opinions are the only ones that matter. I'm glad you are "over" it. Many people on AR are very nice and helpful. I find it best to ignore the ones who have continual snide remarks. They aren't worth my time and effort.
Coleens Recipes said…
Your day sounds lovely (even the dog hair lol). I have found that...while the Internet allows me to meet and chat with great people like you, it also gives cowards the courage to be rude anonymously. I hope you keep that in mind.

Popular Posts