baby blueberry pies!

I like this pic so much I had to start with it...
I made a basic pie crust for a 2part 9"pie crust... 2 and 3/4c flour, 3/4c shortening, 1/2tsp salt and 8 tbs cold water



Blueberries, 1c sugar, vanilla, 2tbs butter and 4tbs flour... I cooked it over med heat till it got a little saucy. (8min)


I cut out the dough with a biscuit cutter and placed it into my muffin pan, had some extra dough so I played with that a little. (so did my 2year old!) Be careful you don't overfill the little guys.




Baked at 375 for hmmm... about 35-40 min. Let em cool completely before removing. I slid a knife along the edges then gently pried them up. Yum. no.... YUM! enjoy! Feel free to comment. Y'all are too shy. (hee-hee)





Comments

Unknown said…
Okay...one of these days I will make a successful pie. This looks incredible!

Popular Posts